Drama

14 Responses to Kash Main Teri Beti Na Hoti!

1. saim sultan says:

:good: Very nice songs in this drama

2. amir says:

i like your drama and title song i want ur guitar music please

3. M.ALI CHEEMA says:

it is a reality of modren age its a woderful and sensible drama. i like it v much.

4. Aaqib Raja says:

I like the character of the little boy in this darama. He is such a telented boy. He is the second wich I like most for best performance.

5. Sapna says:

Well, what i can write about this drama. An excellent direction with strong screen play and heart touching story. All the characters are performing at their extreme. about Pagli ….. i really like the way she is acting in this drama. Geo is really taking bold steps to present the hidden realities of our culture. Thumbs up for GEO Entertainment and GEO News. :bye:

6. Sultan says:

Love it

7. Kashif says:

I really really need to know the brand of sherwani he is wearing (the red one) i have searched the internet many time but i cant find any info. Im getting married in just over a month and need this sherwaniii,, HELPPPPP

8. Rohan says:

btw whats the guy who plays Junaid real name? please need to know :) :good:

9. Anooshay says:

This Drama is so good! About khushi I think at the end shanzeh is going to leave the baby that kushi gave to his dad and then the dad is going to be nice to khushi and she is going to come back.. to there House.. My guess…… :)

10. Syed Masood Rafiq says:

GeO drama seriaL Kaash main teri beti na hOti ka aaj k episode may SYEDs cast ki kirdaar kashi ki gayi hy ye drama Band kia jaye auR apoLogize kiya jaye!

11. SARA SAEED says:

I want to know the right name of bano plz any one tell me?

12. ali says:

Drama kash me teri beti na hoti bohat acha ha magar is ko bohot pacheda kar dia gaya hai is ko thora serious hona chahiya.